Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sam's 30th Birthday


Here's another post from long ago. The day Brinley and I came back from Utah was Sam's 30th birthday. (Holy cow...that sounds so much older than it really seems!) I wanted to do something special, so I told him that we'd go out to dinner at a restaurant of his choice with his family. Meanwhile.... I was secretly scheming and setting up a big {SURPRISE} party for him. With much help from our nearby family (thanks!), I was able to pull it off, even though I was out of town. Sam was totally surprised! I am so glad that I was able to do this for Sam, and am very grateful to all the friends and family who came to wish him well on his big 3-0!

More than anything, I am glad that Sam was born and that I'm the lucky girl who gets to be married to him!

No comments: