Saturday, July 4, 2009

Crashin'

I've been meaning to get around to this post for a while, and it is just now happening. During May and June, Levi went through a period of time when he'd just randomly take naps without me putting him down for one. Obviously, it didn't last long. However, Levi is generally a very good napper and almost always is easy to get down for a nap. Here is some documentation of Levi crashin':
Episode 1: According to my nephew Jackson, Levi was just running around playing and then fell over and went to sleep. Really, I wasn't too surprised. We were up at my sister Amber's house, and the previous night Levi didn't go to sleep until Midnight, then woke up several times during the night, and was up-and-at-'em around 6 or 7am. Then we were playing hard all day and it was around 3:00 in the afternoon that he crashed.... so like I said--not really surprising. Plus, look at that rug! Who wouldn't want to take a little nap on that thing? :D

Episode 2: I was upstairs getting ready to go to a lunch group at the park. I got the sandwiches all packed, the diaper bag stocked, and Brinley in her car seat. Then I go downstairs and this is what greets me. Needless to say, we didn't make it to the lunch. Kinda disappointing, but also very funny. Levi has actually done this to me two or three times. I love that he got his blanket and a pillow!

Episode 3: When I last saw Levi, he was not wearing the slippers, but was wearing shorts. He was just playing in his room. Next thing I know he is shortless, slippered, and the room is a disaster, but my little boy is sleeping peacefully!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

That is pretty funny. I love that he got his blanket and pillow, it definitely shows some thought process.

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

He sounds just like my nephew Colby. He play hard and then crashes hard. He once fell asleep with his hand inside a bag of chips. Just didn't have another ounce of energy. What a life kids lead.

Shelly said...

Too cute!