Thursday, December 17, 2009

Man! Just get caught up already!

Alright, I'm tired of trying to play catch up. I had some different blog posts planned, but they just aren't happening. So, I'm just going to throw all my pictures into a couple posts. Here is the rest of our September (i.e. Just for reference, Brinley turned 9 months old the middle of September. Levi was 2 1/2 years old):

Brinley really started to get into the business of mess making. Amazingly, it really hasn't escalated too much over the months since. A lady in our stake gave the advice that whenever your kids made you want to scream or cry, grab your camera instead. I have lots of pictures.
Here are my cute kiddos at the McDonald's playground. One day, while Sam was out of town, the three of us went out to lunch. I was amazed at how Brinley just climbed right up there. She went just as far as Levi did... which is not very.

I can't believe these pictures were just three months ago. It was still so warm then! Here we are at the park by our house. Brinley loves the swing. Levi was such a sweet brother and was so good to push her.
Levi and his friend Andrew doing "supermans"


Did anyone else do "spider" when they were young? Needless to say, this ended in tears (for a minute, I wasn't sure I'd be able to get them out... oops!)
Levi--wearing my sunglasses upside down. Not an unusual sight.

I made these for Sam's sister Arina's 12th birthday. Sam's family aren't big cake lovers, so I had to get creative. These are mock-peanut butter cups.

My adorable kids... the not adorable mess they were making when I took these pictures follows.


Ahhh.... so sweet!




Nothing more peaceful than falling asleep in the midst of your toys...

I got these zucchinis from a lady in our ward at church. I have made lots of yummy zucchini bread (that's how my kids get their veggies) and still have loads of frozen shredded zucchini in the freezer.
I just love this picture of Levi taking a picture. Brinley holds much more still for him than me!

My kids love riding their bikes on the deck. I love our huge deck for that reason. This is towards the beginning of the month, so Brinley still wasn't quite walking still. She'd hold onto the back of the trike and push is.
Why do all babies LOVE the fridge?
And now, here are some videos:











2 comments:

Robyn said...

Thanks for the update. I love the idea of taking pictures when your kids do things that make you want to scream, and I love those pictures. It's fun to see your kids grow up.

Robyn said...

Thanks for the update. I love the idea of taking pictures when your kids do things that make you want to scream, and I love those pictures. It's fun to see your kids grow up.