Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baking Banana Bread

So I have been MIA on the blog scene as of late. I haven't even checked anyone's blog! So, I'm going to have to find some time to catch up on what is going on in all of your lives. I have been busy preping for this baby to come. Cleaning, getting the nursery ready, packing for the hospital. Not to mention trying to get as much Christmas stuff done in advance as I can. I am proud to say that I have all of my shopping done, I only have one project left to finish (and it is almost complete), and about 90% of my gift wrapping done. Hooray for me!

Anyway, back to what this post is really supposed to be about. Levi is always my little helper in the kitchen. He loves to pull his step stool up next to wherever I am working and participate in the process. This only seems to happen when it is just him and I around, so I finally pulled out the camera and snapped a few shots. I even did the self-timer thing to try and get both of us in the picture. The shot didn't turn out great, but oh well. Here Levi and I are baking banana bread together... YUM!


Watching the bread bake.




Oh yes, and Levi loves to climb up on the counters now, too. Pretty much nothing is out of reach anymore. Here he is "helping" me measure the flour. Maybe I should have stopped him, but he is just so darn cute!

No comments: