Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just a little post... We are alive!

Since it has been ages since I last posted, I thought I'd better write a quick one. WE ARE FINALLY BACK IN THE TRI-CITIES! Hooray! After 7 days in the car and crossing through 12 states, we have arrived at our final destination. In the (almost) week we have been here, life has been crazy busy visiting family, meeting with mortgage lenders, seeing houses, and dealing with getting our 'Early Out' stuff from the movers. So, life has been extremely crazy. But we are all super excited to be back home and near our families again. Levi is loving the attention of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. As soon as I can get pictures off the camera and onto the computer and find the time, I will post about our journey across the country and our house hunt.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you made it safely! I felt bad b/c I forgot to tell you that you would have been more than welcome to stop by here on your way home (like you did on your way out)!

Allison said...

Glad you made it safely! Did my friend Angie ever contact you? They are out there now too... keep an eye out for Angie and Mike Bailey and baby Joel.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/situs-nonton-drama-mandarin