Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brothers

Well...I'm falling a bit behind on my posts. I've been busy! Anyway--this post dates back to the beginning of the month, to the weekend Reuben got home from his mission. With Reuben home and Abe in town, all of the Clements brothers were together for the first time in a long time! I got some pictures, but my camera was being retarded and they are pretty blurry. Oh well...take them for what they are worth!
Joe and Sam getting cozy!

The boys, right after Mom said "Sit up straight!"
Asa(4), Joe(5), Sam(1), Ben(3), Abe(2) (and Tag)
Like the affinity for 3-lettered names?
p.s. The numbers are their birth order.

Dad joining in on the action.

Of course, that peaceful pose couldn't last long...it took about two seconds for the tickling to begin.

Goofy faces picture (Levi couldn't be left out of that!)

1 comment:

Connie said...

These pictures make me so happy. I love all of my crazy brothers. :)