Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Camera Malfunctions....grrr!!!

We had a few issues with digital cameras this summer. First, our camera got left in a hot car, and now all the pictures from it are distorted. So we purchased a new camera. After taking a month of pictures on it, our memory stick failed. Boo! We lost all of July. Sob. That means we missed the following:
*Brinley learning to crawl (she started crawling at 6 months)
*Brinley pulling herself to standing (right about the same time as crawling)
*Brinley climbing in the dishwasher for the first time
*Levi getting his first x-ray--He had to have his chest x-rayed because he was really wheezy. He did such a superb job! I was so proud of him for not being scared and doing just what the technicians asked.
*Levi riding his trike wearing his dad's bike helmet and gloves. It was adorable! Especially since he found them himself and we had no idea until we saw him riding his trike. I sure love that boy.

Note to self: Do not go a whole month without uploading my pictures. Wait, I've already broken that rule again! Hopefully my memory card doesn't fail again. Technology... it's a blessing and a curse!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

ohhh, that stinks. Those pictures sound like a lot of fun. I hate it when technolog fails to deliver. Our laptop's hard drive died a few years ago, and we couldn't recover anything. Luckily I had a back-up of most of my pictures, and had uploaded some to my blog before we lost everything. It's a good idea to make back-ups of all your stuff on the computer once in a while too.