Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Splish! Splash!

The second reoccurring theme among my pictures was bath time photos. Brinley and Levi both love water. Brinley especially right now. It is quite often that I end up showering with both kids... which makes shaving my legs quite the event. Sometimes I'll put them both in the shower if I ever need a break (or if they are total messes, which is quite often). I think Brinley would prefer more baths, though she does love the shower, but there's no way I'd let leave her in the bath tub unattended, so showers end up being much more common around here. Wow... talk about a run-on sentence. For shame!

One of my favorite things in the world is after I get the kids out of the water, I wrap them up in towels and tuck them into my bed to get warm. When I leave to go get their diapers and clothes, I always come back to Levi making Brinley laugh. I love it!





1 comment:

Connie said...

I love the picture of Levi and Brinley laughing. SO CUTE!!! I also love the strategically placed toys in the 'shower scenes'. Such cute kids.