Friday, October 2, 2009

My favorite toy is a dishwasher!


We have a climber on our hands! Brinley loves to climb in the dishwasher. She has been climbing into the dishwasher since she was barely able to crawl. Unfortunately, the pictures I took of her the first time she climbed in were lost due to the faulty memory stick. Grrrr! Now Brinley is way beyond just climbing into the dishwasher. First she started pulling herself up to standing using the top rack, then she started pushing and pulling the trays (??? what do you call those things??) in and out. Now she is on to pulling on the dishes out of the dishwasher. So adorable, yet such a handful! I absolutely love watching my kids learn and discover new things, even if it creates a mess in the process. It is like watching a little miracle happen every day.... sometimes several times a day.

1 comment:

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

You have a more positive attitude about the mess part than I do. I prefer they make their discoveries outside or in a clean manner. What fun am I?