Friday, October 2, 2009

Say "Ahhhhh!"




This summer, Levi had his first trip to the dentist. He was so cute, walking so confidently down the hallway... however, once we got to the chair that all changed. As you can see from the pictures, it was not a joyous experience. Levi was anything but cooperative, which is weird because he has always been so good at the doctor's. I ended up tickling him to try and get him to laugh and open his mouth, but instead he just cried. Either way, his mouth opened up a little. The only thing the dentist did was sit about 4 feet away and try to count Levi's teeth as I tortured him, then told me that in 6 months Levi would do much better and would recognize the office and dentist. My comment to Sam about the experience: "I'm so glad we didn't have to pay for that."

No comments: