Monday, October 13, 2008

Hut! Hut! Hike!

Levi has become a sports fanatic. In fact, ball-or rather "mall"- is one of the only words that he says consistently and that everyone can understand. After going to several of Uncle Joe's football games, Levi has become particularly fond of the pigskin pastime. One day, he picked up a small football, crouched down, yelled out some sounds (that are rhythmically quite similar to Hut! Hut! Hike!), stood up, threw the ball, and then ran after it. We have no idea where he got the Hut! Hut! Hike! from since you can't hear the quarterback yell that from the field. I guess maybe it is just innate. Now he does it all the time, whether with a football or any other ball he can get his hands on. I was able to catch this adorable new ability on camera, but I was holding it the wrong way and you can't rotate video... so feel free to watch with your head at a 90 degree angle!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Levi is so cute. When I was playing with him when I was their, I would say "Hut, Hut" before hiking the ball, so there is an off chance, he learned this skill from me...but I wouldn't put it past him for it being coded in his DNA.