Friday, October 24, 2008

Sprinkler Blowouts




Nice house, huh? I have no idea whose it is... I Googled it. I just wanted a visual representation of what has been occupying most of my time and has kept me from posting anything for a shameful amount of time. Sam's dad has a sprinkler blowout business and this year we volunteered (can you call it that when you are getting paid?) to help out. I am in charge of contacting and scheduling people and organizing the blowout routes. This takes a lot more time than it sounds like. Sam is helping his dad do the actual blowouts. So... that's pretty much the update on our lives... yay. This is supposedly the busiest week for blowouts, so maybe next week I'll get around to an actual post... that is, if you're lucky. ;-) (Just pretend like it means that much to you. Thanks.)

3 comments:

Connie said...

I am very much looking forward to that "real" post as they do mean a lot to me... They make me feel like I am actually apart of things instead of a lame-o student. :)

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Oh it means SOOOO much!!! We miss you when you are gone from the blogging world!

Melissa said...

oh-yes...never heard of that before, mainly b/c I never had sprinklers before...but we just had that done here a week or two ago. Looked like fun!! :)