Thursday, October 30, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...


Mom's homemade strawberry jam...straight out of the jar. (Who needs bread?)


CARS! (Or as I currently say, 'ars). Here I am holding just four (but one is a monster truck). I often have even more in my hands and will play for hours with my cars. I also have to go to sleep holding a couple of them.


BALLS! (I have actually started saying the "b", so I'm pretty much an expert on this word.) I can spot a ball anywhere... and every circle is a ball to me. Here I am at Old Navy... it took me two seconds to find the balls here. For a while, I liked throwing balls most of all. Now I spend most of my time practicing running and kicking balls. Mom says I have lots of coordination and that I'll be quite the athlete.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Connie said...

I have the cutest nephew in the whole wide world! Thanks for the fun pictures. I can't believe he is "talking." I am excited for Christmas when I will get to see you guys again.