Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day-After-Halloween Shopping


This year Levi and I hit the post-Halloween sales at Target and Walmart. We got some really great deals and some much MUCH needed Halloween decor. Levi was pretty hilarious at Walmart, so I just had to post these pictures. I picked up a witch hat (for 50 cents... perhaps I'll be a witch next year...) and Levi loved it! He wore it the entire time that we were in the store. Everyone got a good laugh out of it-me most of all. And I guess all that shopping just wore Levi right out, because when we got out to the car, I opened the hatch and let him get out of the cart, he immediately sprawled out using some blankets as a pillow. That kid just cracks me up.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Libby said...

Oo! I went to Target hoping to score a witch hat...nope. Nada. But I did get a pretty scary/slinky witch dress for next year. So it's all good.