Thursday, February 5, 2009

Giving in....

I've been tagged, and for the first time I'm going to do it. Way to go Eliza for breaking me down! :) Two reasons, really, for following through on this tag. 1) The pictures for the next posts that I have been planning on doing for A LONG time (Christmas, pictures of Brinley, etc.) are all on Sam's computer, and the extra step of transferring them to my computer (or getting his out and blogging from it) has made it so those posts just haven't happened. So since I've been so neglectful, I'm looking for something easy to post. And 2) This gave me an opportunity to post a picture and tell a story from before I started blogging. So here's the tag:

Tagged

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!

This is Levi 6 1/2 months old. The poor kiddo was sick with a cold and had a very stuffy nose. He wasn't sleeping well, because he couldn't breathe. We discovered that it helped when he was more upright, so we had him sleep in the rocking chair supported by pillows. It worked! Levi has slept with a pillow ever since.

4 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

How cute. Wow I'm impressed that he will seep with a pillow. I'm glad you did it. I had no idea you were so against them. :)

Shaela said...

hi kelsey!! :) we need to get together again... how would you feel about weekly playdates? we can alternate your house and mine. let me know - see ya!

Shaela said...

hey - what's your email address? wednesdays would work great, I'm excited! maybe we can start next week??

Minharos said...

Cute stuff. I love old pictures- with kids even 6 month old pics count as old :) I have mixed feelings about tags too, but thanks for sharing.