Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flamm Friends

Our friends, the Flamms, came over this weekend from Seattle for a visit. Daniel and Sam have known each other since they were little boys, and Sara and I are reaping the benefits of having husbands who have friends who know how to pick good wives. (Did you follow all that? :D) Their little girl, Kylee, and Levi played so well together, and it was tons of fun to watch them! We are so glad the Flamm's came to play! Check out these cutie pictures of Kylee and Levi.

Okay, so how cute is the hugging one? I love it. Also a favorite, the one where they are both looking down all bashful like. Such cute kiddos.



The Flamm Fam: Dan, Kylee, Sara (and Carson on the way)
The Clements Crew: Kelsey, Brinley, Sam, and Levi

4 comments:

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

Kels, I can't get over what a pretty gal you are. I'm serious. You look great!

Connie said...

Such great pictures! I saw the one of Levi and Kylee hugging and my first thought was "Awww, how cute it that!" Adorable.

TheFlammfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheFlammfam said...

Kylee asked for Levi a couple of times after we were home. She had a great time playing with him. Thanks for the nice weekend and letting us stay.

I had to fix my typos in the earlier comment.
DF