Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Wonderful World of Levi


The other day I heard Levi in his room after a long nap. This is what I opened the door to find: him reading books. I love when he wakes up and just plays until I come and get him. Much better than screaming and crying.


About a week or so (okay, probably longer) after Levi's birthday, we finally got around to taking the streamers down off of the fan. What do you do with old birthday streamers? Why, make a "grass" skirt of course! Levi liked it for about 2 minutes, then he was done.


My little character. Right after the grass skirt, he goes into the bathroom and comes out strutting his stuff with a new "hat" (read: folded up towel) on his head. He thought he was pretty funny.


Did I mention Levi's a character? I believe I did. So, I am upstairs doing something in the kitchen (I'd like to say cleaning, but that might just be wishful thinking) when I hear Levi at the foot of the stairs calling "Ma! Ma!" I look down to see him with Brinley's headband on his head. The headband that she had been wearing just moments earlier. When I got downstairs, he proudly explained/gestured that he had taken it off of Brinley's head and put it on his own. When he decided to try and return it to Brinley, I decided I'd better step in and help out.



Self-portrait. A.k.a. Unteachable. Levi loves to play with the camera, but he will NOT let us show him how to correctly take a picture. He puts his eye on the lens and then snaps a shot. So he ends up blind and we end up with lots of super-closeups of Levi. This is one he got from a little further away, so the picture is actually recognizable.



Here is Levi eating sour candy. Funny!

4 comments:

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

I love the picture of Levi with the bow on his head. I have an identical one of Nathan with a pink bow. My husband wouldn't let me post it.

Laurel said...

What a fun kid! I love watching him eat the sour candy. That tongue! He is so handsome.

Connie said...

I love that little guy so much!! I love it when their personalities really start coming through. Ages 2-4 are my favorite (once they grow out of the whole "terrible two's" phase, although that too is kind of funny - as long as you aren't the parent, which I never am.)

Shaela said...

what a character!