Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kind Stangers

A couple of days ago, Sam and I were shopping at Wal-Mart with the kids. Along with a few other things, we had a box of Levi's diapers and a couple packages of Brinley's. In the checkout line, there was a couple in front of us who had a small child of their own. After that couple had finished checking out and left, the checker was ringing up all of our items. When she came to the diapers, she told us that the couple in front of us had already paid for one of the packages of Brinley's diapers. How kind and thoughtful is that?!?! It totally made my day. Maybe we'll have to pay it forward... It is nice to be reminded that there really are good, kind people out there.

4 comments:

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

WOW I am impressed!!!!! Very impressed!!!! And to be honest, I have never thought about doing that myself!!! Thanks for sharing that!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

BTW good job on the cake for Levi's bday!

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

The only thing better than that would have been if you were at Costco when that happened! I love it when something like that happens and you realize there is still a lot of good in the world.

The Kogans said...

In the face of all the bad in the world it is nice to see that there is still good. Far different then my experience standing in the pharmacy line at Walmart I can tell you that! Sometimes I want to just kick rude people in the head! :)