Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reflex, perhaps?

So we all know that babies are born with certain reflexes--things they don't have to learn, but that just come naturally, like sucking. I think there is another, undocumented reflex that children are born with: proving their parents wrong. Yes, this begins WAY before the teenage years. It seems to me, that anytime I make a statement about one of my children's behaviors, within a couple of days they prove me wrong. For example, I just posted about how whenever I pull out the camera, Brinley's smiles go away. Well, because it must be a reflex, Brinley had to prove me wrong. Here are some cutie pictures of her smiling.



3 comments:

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

Those are SO cute! It shows a more animated Brinley, more true to life. How fun!

Laurel said...

She looks just like you in that third picture. It's so fun to see your happy baby girl!

Shelly said...

So adorable!