Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring is Springing!

So, I don't know if I can say that Spring has sprung, but it is definitely springing! Yesterday we had some really gorgeous weather, so the kids and I walked down to the park. I love having a nice HUGE park so close to our house! I also just love living in Richland and only a few blocks from the beauty that is the Columbia River. Most of all, I just love Spring...it makes me so happy! I took tons of pictures and couldn't decide which ones to post, so you all get to see this lovely collage. Please click on it to make it bigger... I hate how small it ends up. You can't see the pictures very well. For example, the picture with the two park benches in it is actually of a huge swarm of birds flying over the river. Also, the second picture from the left on the top row... I was trying to take a picture of Levi with the river in the background so I crouched down. Levi followed my example, and I couldn't get him to stand back up unless I did too. It was pretty funny.


p.s. Levi hated the swing... can you tell?

4 comments:

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

I love spring, too. I love the change in everyone's attitudes once the sun is shining and the weather warms up. Where do you guys live? It looks like a park down by Hanford. I'm just trying to get a mental picture.

Laurel said...

I totally miss the River and all the parks. When I first moved to Montana, I was surprised to see so many "park" signs all over. Then I learned they used the word "park" very loosely. Any small patch of grass, with or without toys, is a park. Not like Washington. Just seeing your pictures brings back memories. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Lace had her first kiss on that set of toys Levi is playing on. Hmmm... maybe you're not supposed to know that. Oh, well. It's all in the past, right?

Shelly said...

I love the pics, your kids are adorable. I can't wait for picnics at the park together.

Shaela said...

I am so glad that spring is springing, too!