Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brinley and her swing

Lately, every time we put Brinley in her swing she sits bolt upright instead of laying back. It is so funny! Usually, she eventually ends up laying back, but earlier this week, I put Brinley in her swing while I was talking to Sam on the phone (he was on a business trip in Houston) and the next thing I knew, Brinley had fallen asleep bent over the tray of her swing--it looked cute, but not too comfortable! Then, I noticed she had a bear and doll tucked in behind her... thanks to Levi I am sure. He just thought his baby sister needed some toys to sleep with. :-D Don't worry, I'm not a mean mom... I didn't make her stay like that, I tucked her nicely into bed... of course I took pictures first though!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Way too cute! I had a front to back swing with my first two, and they hated it. We've had to use a cradle swing since then. It's so nice that she likes it.

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

That is so funny! I love that you got the pictures first. I would have done the same thing. You figure she can't be too uncomfortable or she wouldn't have fallen asleep in the first place, right?