Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dye Addict--Last one standing

On Friday night, the Thurgood side of the family got together to dye Easter eggs. My sister from Seattle was in town with her kids, so it was quite the group! Levi absolutely loved, loved, LOVED! dying eggs. In fact, he ended up being the last one at it. He only stopped because we emptied the dye out of all the cups. P.S. How cute is Brinley with her chubby cheeks and straight-up ponytail?
Levi was hilarious...I couldn't keep him out of the dye. He would reach right in with his hands to pull out the eggs. By the time he was through, his hand was bright red (you can see it in the pictures below). Levi even started redying eggs that the other kids had dyed because he wasn't done yet. I had to get some pictures of him being the last one out there. Seriously, this kid wouldn't give it up! "Egg" is a new word that we've been hearing quite a bit this Easter holiday.

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Looks like fun. I love that Levi uses the tracks for car roads what a good idea. Wow! What an amazing deal you got at that garage sale. I'm way impressed.

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

He is such a cute little guy. Any Brinley is getting big so fast. I love the cheeks...but I am a fan of the bigger ones as you can see from my baby. She has so much hair. That's the only hairdo I could do on Kate until she was 18 months or so.