Monday, April 6, 2009

Imagination

It has been so fun to see Levi's imaginative play come to life! Levi has loved cars for a long, long time. I've thought about getting him one of those rugs that have streets and town pictures printed on them, but I never have. As it turns out, who needs them? Levi, with his brilliant imagination, came up with a street of his own: the tracks of our closet doors. They are just the perfect size for his Matchbox cars--even better, they are free and don't take up any more space in the house!



p.s. I just had to throw this picture in because Levi is such a cute boy!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Levi sure is cute! I am excited to come up for a visit in a few weeks when school is out.

Shaela said...

positively brilliant! I hope we're all well soon (we still have colds) so we can start our playdates again!