Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Egg Hunts



We had two Easter egg hunts this year in one day! Levi was in heaven! The first one was at our house with the Thurgood side of the family. We had lots of fun hiding the hunts, but it was even more fun watching the kids find the eggs. Having kids just makes holidays more magical...like when you were a kid yourself. Here's pictures from Egg Hunt #1.


Egg hunt #2 was at Grandma and Grandpa Clements' house. This time Sam got to hide Levi's eggs. We made Sam's sister Lauren participate, and she was not thrilled about it, but ended up being a good sport. After the kids found their eggs, they hid some for the adults. Although I only had two eggs to find, I loved it! I forgot how much I love being the one to hunt the eggs! And Levi was like an old pro this time around!


Here's some video we took:

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I love the pictures and video. Looks like you guys had a fun and busy weekend. Brinley is so cute with her chubby cheeks. I still can't believe how much Levi looks like Justin!

Tennille and Nathaniel said...

I love Easter egg hunts. I love the idea about the adults having one too. I, like you, enjoy doing those activities that remind you of when you were a kid.

Shelly said...

We had so much fun at the easter egg hunt, thanks for letting us use your house.