Monday, September 15, 2008

Friday Night Lights

Being back in the Tri-Cities means that we are able to watch Sam's youngest brother, Joe, play football. So far we've been to both of his games. The first, they didn't do too well, but the second game they trampled the other team with a score of 51-3. Joe attends my alma mater, so it is quite the throw back going to the games... the cheerleaders, the band, the stadium, all the purple and gold... brings back A LOT of memories. I have even run into some old teachers who's jaws basically hit the floor when the see me pregnant and carrying an 18-month old. :-)

So I have to admit, I stole the football pictures from our local newspaper, because mine of course turned out crappy. The pictures of Levi also didn't turn out very well, but-strangely enough-the newspapers didn't have any pictures of him so I had to post my own. Levi loves the football games and always dances to the band music and cheers along with the crowd. He mostly loves walking up and down along the bleachers and climbing all over the place.


This is the only picture I could find of Joe. He is #88 (the one in white).



No comments: