Friday, September 5, 2008

Kid in a Candy Store

Last week, my sister Amber and her four kids came to stay with us. It was nice to have the company, as Sam was in California on a business trip. We took a day and drove out to Walla Walla, Washington. (I just love that name!) While we were there, we stopped in at Brights Candy Store. Now I know exactly where the term "kid in a candy store" came from. Levi ran from one bin of candy to the next. We finally settled on one of those big lollipops. He was too cute walking down the street licking a huge ol' sucker. We overheard a lot of people saying "Look! How cute!" I had left my camera in the car, so I didn't get any pictures until we were back in the parking lot. But I still got some rather cute ones, so I'm posting them all (in a slideshow). (And yes, the carseat it still sticky... you'll see what I mean when you get to the last few pictures. The shirt, however, did come clean. I LOVE Tide with Bleach!)

No comments: